Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beach and Sun


I was definitely the whitest person on the beach. Hopefully in a week I'm at least second whitest. Beach itself is superb, white sand, no people trying to sell you something. Nice!

40. Negra Modelo
41. Pacifico Clara
42. Mexican ligh (missed brewery, shite in silver can anyway)
43. Modelo Especial

Snorkeling at Cozumel island with lot's of colorful fish living in ruins left by hurricane Cathrene. Free beer, well included to boat rent at least. Tasty chili con carne. This is not so bad after all. I just needed to get to beach mode.

44. Sol
45. Modelo Light
46. Montejo

I'm really getting on chill out mode here. I'm spending days at beach and otherwise I'm just avoiding places that play Lady Gaga. Believe me, it is not so easy here during evenings but I found couple nice bars. One Bob Marley style place with chill music and bit hidden location and another one also calm pub that showed NHL games. Easy choice for me between bad music and NHL.

Chilling out also slows down rate of meeting other people but here that might just be good thing as there are not so many locals around that aren't working and most travellers are into clubbing. I keep focusing on finding places with hammocks.

47. Cerveza Dos Equis (xx)

2 comments: