Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mexico


After surprisingly short flight I arrived to Cancun airport that was densely populated by hustlers and taxi drivers offering their services. I cleared through them and continued with bus towards Playa where I was expecting to have some chill time with mojitos while laying in hammock.

First night was disappointment. This was not what I expected at all. Maybe I should have read something about destination before arriving. I ended up to resort town with Burger King, Starbucks and the worst; Lady Gaga playing everywhere. I was no mood for shite music at all so I strolled around town, sat on nightly beach and then strolled some more.

Bit after midnight I went back to hostel and noticed that it was surrounded by 2 nightclubs playing so loud that noise in room was almost unbearable. I managed to get some sleep but only to wake up when some teenage couple was getting busy in same room. I did not want to see that...

No comments:

Post a Comment