Tuesday, July 19, 2011

After earthquake

Fresh, I mean really fresh, sushi at Tsukiji fish-market. Unbelievable good. Don't know if I can eat sushi anywhere else anymore because all other sushi is likely to be disappointing after this. I arrived here bit after 7 in the morning, all the fish was catched during the night. You know that food is good if it makes you cry while eating and this sushi got me weeping.

Time when I arrived to to Tokyo (month after tsunami) was the time when support from my tourist money was needed the most. Plane from Vancouver was pretty much empty and for me this meant 3 seats for laying down and of course super fast service. Also the whole Tokyo seemed to be quite spacious. Metros are easy to get in, Shibuya crossing was crowded but not more than Henry street in Dublin during bank holiday weekend.

276. Sapporo
277. Kirin - Brau Meister


My first earthquake! I got confused, then I realized what was going on and I got so exited. Then I looked people around me and I don't think they even noticed earth shaking. Amazing how used to this they are even that they are just recovering from the big one.

278. Kirin - Ichibanshibori
279. Yebisu - The Hop
280. Yebisu - All Malt Beer
281. Yebisu - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment