Saturday, June 4, 2011

Oh Canada

Good start at Vancouver. I was thinking that I was tired and being on the road was not exiting or fun anymore. Seattle could be nice place but I did not have too much energy left to enjoy it. Now, one night at Vancouver, meeting one old friend, making some new ones and I am full of energy! On the first night I actually ended up spending night in whole different place that the plan was. Movie night, chatting, enjoying beer and enjoying on journey again. I feel alive again!

236. Central City Red Racer India Pale Ale
237. Central City Red Racer ESB
238. Mickeys Fine Malt Liquor (got bit contrast to previous ones with this...)

Steamworks Brewery, beautiful view, ok beers but bit hollow feeling. Bonus is that I met the brewmaster.

Steamworks
239. Hefeweizen (seasonal)
240. Signature Pale Ale
241. Nirvana Nut Brown Ale
242. Heroica Oatmeal Stout
243. Empress India Pale Ale

At Yaletown brewery I learned that most brewpubs here are owned by same company. That explains similar bit cold feeling in downtown pubs.

Yaletown
244. Rocket to Russia (nice!)
245. Downtown Brown
246. Briek & Beem IPA
247. Warehouse Stout

Ps. Vancouver seems to be freezing cold, that god I got to borrow my friends jacket. Thanks James!

No comments:

Post a Comment