Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Before takeoff

Here It goes, my first day off. I'm actually still on payroll, couple days vacation before leave starts. 6 months that I'm really looking forward. Some days to get rid of my apartment, sell extra stuff and if it goes well, make some extra bucks for traveling. Goal is to get whole life again on 2 suitcases, just like it was when leaving Finland for working in Ireland.

It has been good 4 years, years that have made me answer Dublin if someone asks what is my hometown. Still it started to feel that something needs to happen so it was time to leave. I had a small see you in 6 months party instead of goodbye forewer even that deep inside I'm not sure if I will return to same job at least. We'll see that in next half year.

No comments:

Post a Comment