Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Prolog

Many as been talking and asking about my little book that I usually have with me when going around. Usually it is just for my own fun and I normally share only mostly beer related stuff elsewhere. However as people have been asking, I'll publish stuff on my world tour. I'm bit lazy writer so bare with me.

For those who don't know whats going on, and those that I have just met; I just took small break from evil corporate wheel and packed my backpack. I'm going around for some months and fulfilling dreams I've been building.

I start this blog bit late so first updates about world tour will be updates from backlog. Stuff that I have written down during my first weeks of leave and some stuff from my back of my head of course. I'm expecting several (and longer) updates when catching up and most likely bit slower pace when I'm back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment